10 Quiz Questions And Answers
Article ID: 132 | Rating: 5/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM
General Knowledge Questions
- What was banned in 393 A.D. as it was considered an unholy ritual by the Romans?
- The musical instrument ‘veena’ is made from the wood of which tree?
- The movie Jurassic Park was based on a novel of the same name. Can you name the author?
- Which famous personality was assassinated on 31st October 1984 by Satwant Singh and Beant Singh?
- Who owns the newspaper Saakshi and used it to campaign in the media?
- The filament of a common light bulb is generally made from which material?
- Who was the last Tsar (king) of Russia who along with his entire family was murdered in the Russian revolution in 1917?
- Who in Indian sports is known as the Flying Sikh?
- In internet terminology we often come across the term URL. What does URL stand for?
- In world of children literature, who is the famous sister of Anastasia and Drizella?
- Michael Cricton
- Indira Gandhi
- YS JagaMohan Reddy (son of YSR Reddy, the late Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)
- Tsar Nicholas ll
- Milkha Singh (the famous runner who missed the 1988 Olympic bronze in 400m just by a whisker. He is the father of the famous golfer, Jeev Milkha Singh)
- Universal Resource Locator