9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Medical Inventions and Discoveries
Viewed 3070 times since Fri, Jan 15, 2010
Facts You Didn't Know About Your Body
Viewed 1976 times since Thu, Dec 24, 2009
Highest Paid Sportsmen in World
Viewed 2136 times since Thu, Dec 3, 2009
Famous Battles and Wars in India
Viewed 3230 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009
Things to to know about perfume
Viewed 1358 times since Sat, Nov 14, 2009