9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Things to to know about perfume
Viewed 1128 times since Sat, Nov 14, 2009
General Knowledge Facts About Technology
Viewed 1168 times since Fri, Dec 18, 2009
Latest Inventions & Discoveries in Science
Viewed 2445 times since Tue, Jan 12, 2010
Swami Vivekananda - The Universal Man
Viewed 1147 times since Sat, Nov 7, 2009
Important Days in History
Viewed 1964 times since Sat, Dec 26, 2009