9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Famous Characters in Literature
Viewed 2908 times since Tue, Dec 8, 2009
Why do we dream?
Viewed 1015 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
13 emerging natural wonders of the world
Viewed 1743 times since Sat, Nov 14, 2009
Trade Names - Quiz Questions and Answers
Viewed 1579 times since Thu, Dec 31, 2009
Swami Vivekananda - The Universal Man
Viewed 1086 times since Sat, Nov 7, 2009
List of Proverbs and Sayings for "Ability"
Viewed 2439 times since Thu, Oct 15, 2009
List of Famous Autobiographies by Indians
Viewed 1427 times since Wed, Jan 6, 2016
Measurement of Sports Fields
Viewed 2182 times since Sat, Jan 2, 2010