9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Viewed 829 times since Fri, Nov 13, 2009
Why do we dream?
Viewed 785 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
Swami Vivekananda - The Universal Man
Viewed 826 times since Sat, Nov 7, 2009
Trade Names - Quiz Questions and Answers
Viewed 1211 times since Thu, Dec 31, 2009
Do black holes exist?
Viewed 819 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
320 Useless But Good To Know Facts
Viewed 2487 times since Sun, Jan 31, 2010