Recruitment of 700 Investment Officers in Canara Bank
Article ID: 539 | Rating: 4/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Canara Bank opens the recruitment of Investment Officers on contract basis. Online Applications are invited for recruitment of 700 posts of Investment Officers in Canara Bank.
- 700 posts (on contract basis) (UR-350, OBC-191, SC-106, ST-53) (PH-30) in various states
- Age: 21-30 years
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, preferably with MBA, and having flair for marketing the Insurance, Mutual Fund and other products of the Bank. Knowledge (Read / Write / Speak) of the local language of the State / Union Territory for which he / she is applying, is essential.
- Pay: Rs. 15000 per month
- Application Fee: Rs.300 (Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited in any Canara Bank branch through Payment Voucher or By Online by Net Banking. Keep the receipt as this is to be shown at the time of Written Test.
How to Apply
Apply online from Canara Bank Website between 22/06/2010 and 10/07/2010. After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system generated Print-out of the application. System Generated Print-out of the Application complete in all respects should be required to be shown at the time of Written Test.
- Opening Date for on-line registration in Website: 22/06/2010
- Closing Date for on-line registration in Website: 10/07/2010
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 05/09/2010
For more information and Online submission of the Application visit Canara Bank website at the link below