How do I add and register extra domain names?
First, verify that the domain name is available to register on the Internet. You can check its availability with a WHOIS lookup at any registrar.
To add an extra domain to your plan:
- Login to the Control Center at https://www.webcontrolcenter.com/customer.aspx with your customer ID and password.
- If you have multiple plans under the same customer ID number, select the domain for the site that you are going to register the domain under. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Once you are logged in the Control Center from the menu item DNS, select EXTRA DOMAIN ADMIN.
- Click on the ADD button and type the domain name in the field that says "extra domain" and click on the SAVE button. This enters the domain name into the name servers (DNS) and Control Center database, but does not register it on the Internet.
To register an extra domain:
- From the menu item DNS, click on DOMAIN REGISTRATION ADMIN.
- In the same row as the domain name you want to register, click on the REGISTER link which will take you thru the domain registration wizard.
- If you selected a credit card payment, the domain will be registered right away and will resolve to our servers within 2 to 3 days. If your billing method is check, then the domain name will not be registered until you send in your payment.
More information can be found at our website.
Please note: Only brand new domain names can be registered through the Control Center. If the domain name is already registered elsewhere, it can be transferred into the Control Center.