9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
First in India
Viewed 3136 times since Fri, Dec 11, 2009
Some Simple Facts for General Knowledge
Viewed 1657 times since Thu, Dec 3, 2009
Highest Paid Sportsmen in World
Viewed 2623 times since Thu, Dec 3, 2009
Earth Day Quotes and Slogans
Viewed 1886 times since Wed, Apr 21, 2010
CTRL+ALT+DEL Nice Information
Viewed 2201 times since Tue, Dec 29, 2009
General Knowledge Facts About Technology
Viewed 1799 times since Fri, Dec 18, 2009