9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
British Rule In India
Viewed 2503 times since Thu, Dec 10, 2009
Do black holes exist?
Viewed 1344 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
Taking the “OUCH” out of vaccination!
Viewed 1883 times since Thu, Feb 25, 2010
World's First Solar Plane - Solar Impulse
Viewed 1563 times since Tue, Apr 27, 2010
Latest Inventions & Discoveries in Science
Viewed 2955 times since Tue, Jan 12, 2010
List of Proverbs and Sayings for "Action"
Viewed 2503 times since Thu, Oct 15, 2009