9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Medical Inventions and Discoveries
Viewed 4032 times since Fri, Jan 15, 2010
India to be Most Populated Country by 2050
Viewed 1882 times since Thu, Aug 12, 2010
First Expeditioners In World History
Viewed 3073 times since Wed, Jan 13, 2010
Important Days in History
Viewed 3180 times since Sat, Dec 26, 2009
Main Organs of the United Nations
Viewed 2758 times since Thu, Jan 14, 2010
Important Years in History
Viewed 3331 times since Sat, Dec 26, 2009
Terminology - Study of terms and their use
Viewed 3748 times since Wed, Dec 30, 2009