What is Hepatits A?
What is Hepatitis A?
- Hepatitis A is a virus that causes liver disease.
What can Hepatitis A do to you child?
- Hepatitis A can cause many symptoms, including:
- Nausea and stomach pain
- Loss of appetite and tiredness-
- Yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes
- In rare cases; Hepatitis A can cause death
Is my child at risk?
- All children are at risk
- Ask your doctor how to help protect your child.
How does it spread?
- Person-to-person contact
- Eating or drinking something that has been contaminated with the virus.
- Some people can spread Hepatitis A without showing symptoms.