9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Main Organs of the United Nations
Viewed 2717 times since Thu, Jan 14, 2010
Do black holes exist?
Viewed 1671 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
World's First Solar Plane - Solar Impulse
Viewed 1930 times since Tue, Apr 27, 2010
Some Simple Facts for General Knowledge
Viewed 1716 times since Thu, Dec 3, 2009
List of Proverbs and Sayings for "Ability"
Viewed 3865 times since Thu, Oct 15, 2009