9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Viewed 1737 times since Thu, Nov 19, 2009
CTRL+ALT+DEL Nice Information
Viewed 2164 times since Tue, Dec 29, 2009
Do black holes exist?
Viewed 1599 times since Fri, Aug 13, 2010
Viewed 1650 times since Fri, Nov 13, 2009
Taking the “OUCH” out of vaccination!
Viewed 2280 times since Thu, Feb 25, 2010
India to be Most Populated Country by 2050
Viewed 1784 times since Thu, Aug 12, 2010