9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Taking the “OUCH” out of vaccination!
Viewed 2152 times since Thu, Feb 25, 2010
World Famous Battles and Wars
Viewed 3271 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009
Important Days in History
Viewed 2779 times since Sat, Dec 26, 2009
10 Quiz Questions And Answers
Viewed 1635 times since Mon, Dec 21, 2009
Viewed 1647 times since Thu, Nov 19, 2009
Some Simple Facts for General Knowledge
Viewed 1519 times since Thu, Dec 3, 2009
320 Useless But Good To Know Facts
Viewed 4097 times since Sun, Jan 31, 2010