9 Useful Ways to Clean Many Things With Salt
Article ID: 48 | Rating: 4/5 from 4 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM
You were looking for some alternative way to clean things or you wouldn’t be reading this. I just want you to know that you can use salt to clean many things many ways and here are just a few.
- Soak whites in salt water before wash to remove stains and whiten whites.
- Soak your new toothbrushes in salt before use and they will last longer.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten tub and toilet bowl.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water and they will last longer.
- Clean glass copper and pewter with a mixture of salt and vinegar, thickened by baking soda.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink stain and watch the salt soak it up.
- Clean your iron with salt on a wet rag.
- Salt melted in lemon juice will clean piano keys.
- Salted water makes an effective mouth wash.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Capital of Countries
Viewed 2153 times since Thu, Dec 24, 2009
Viewed 905 times since Thu, Nov 19, 2009
320 Useless But Good To Know Facts
Viewed 2670 times since Sun, Jan 31, 2010
Swami Vivekananda - The Universal Man
Viewed 929 times since Sat, Nov 7, 2009
List of Famous Autobiographies by Indians
Viewed 1214 times since Wed, Jan 6, 2016
List of Proverbs and Sayings for "Ability"
Viewed 2133 times since Thu, Oct 15, 2009