Advanced Google AdWords Book
This is the ultimate guide for those who want to move beyond AdWords basics to learn and apply the advanced techniques and tactics that Google’s expert consultant teaches to Fortune 500 companies in his seminars. Advanced Google AdWords will provide deep insight into AdWords’ functionality and advanced features, explaining how they work and providing tips, tactics, and hands-on tutorials that readers can immediately use on their own PPC campaigns.
Improve Your Profits and Strategies
While this book gives advanced insight into every aspect of using AdWords to create and manage successful marketing campaigns, this books two mantra words are profits and strategies. Advanced Google AdWords will help you create strategies to improve many aspects of your marketing including:
- Choosing and organizing keywords based upon user intent so your ads and landing pages are always relevant to the searcher.
- Controlling under which conditions your ad shows so you can save money and increases your conversion rate.
- Write ads that increase not just click-through-rates and profits
- Understanding quality score so that you can monitor and increase your quality score
- Learn how to set bids based upon ROI, time of day, profits, geography, and more
- Strategies for organizing your $$$ based upon your goals
- Conversion tracking strategies to learn what parts of your $$$ lead to sales
- Master testing ad copy and landing pages
- Follow step-by-step instructions to create action plans so you can easily monitor and manage your campaigns.
- Learn how to tame the content network so you can profitable expand your advertising goals.
Advanced Google AdWords is the ultimate step-by-step guide for developing advanced AdWords expertise. It is detailed, in-depth, and full of insights, techniques, tips, tactics and fascinating real-world case studies. The book will have very high visibility in the PPC community as it will feature a foreword from a Google AdWords insider, an AdWords coupon, and praise quotes from PPC industry notables.