|Home » Categories » Education|
AIEEE 2010 Answer Key - Download AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper
Article ID: 465 | Rating: 3.6/5 from 7 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM
AIEEE 2010 - All India Engineering Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Courses & Architecture (including Planning) programmes at the undergraduate level at NITs & IITs. The exam date for All India Engineering Entrance Examination had been announced by CBSE i.e. 25th April 2010.
AIEEE has conducted the entrance test on 25th April 2010. Students can download the answer sheet of 2010 AIEEE exam in the below link provided. Here you can get Chemistry Answer paper and question paper also in the below. Click on the link below to download the AIEEE Answer Key 2010. For AIEEE 2010 Chemistry solutions key, click here.
Students can download the answer sheet of 2010 AIEEE exam in the below link provided.
Important Instructions for AIEEE 2010 Paper1. Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
2. The Answer Sheet is kept inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
3. The test is of 3 hours duration.
4. The Test Booklet consists of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 432.
5. There are three parts in the question paper. The distribution of marks subjectwise in each part is as under for each correct response.
7. No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc. except the Admit Card inside the examination hall/room.
8. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall. However the candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
9. The CODE for this Booklet is A. Make sure that the CODE printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as that on this booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet
10. Do not fold or make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
PART A - PHYSICS
Directions: Questions number 1-3 are based on the following paragraph.
An initially parallel cylindrical beam travels in a medium of refractive index μ(I) = μ0 + μ2I, where μ0 and μ2 are positive constants and I is the intensity of the light beam. The intensity of the beam is decreasing with increasing radius.
1. The initial shape of the wavefront of the beam is
(4) Convex near the axis and concave near the periphery
Answer: (1) Reason:- As the beam is initially parallel, the shape of wavefront is planar.
2. The speed of light in the medium is
(1) Maximum on the axis of the beam
(2) Minimum on the axis of the beam
(3) The same everywhere in the beam
(4) Directly proportional to the intensity I
Download AIEEE 2010 Paper | AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper | AIEEE 2010 Answer Sheet
Click Here To Download AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Units of Measurement
Viewed 2216 times since Sat, Dec 19, 2009
Branches of Science and their Definitions
Viewed 21736 times since Sat, Dec 26, 2009
Trade Names - Quiz Questions and Answers
Viewed 4149 times since Thu, Dec 31, 2009
First Expeditioners In World History
Viewed 3557 times since Wed, Jan 13, 2010
Scientific Terms and Meanings - Scientific Glossary Terms
Viewed 9535 times since Tue, Dec 15, 2009
Pioneers in Science - Physics and Chemistry
Viewed 2653 times since Sat, Jan 16, 2010
Viewed 2187 times since Mon, Mar 22, 2010
Inventions and Discoveries
Viewed 4482 times since Fri, Jan 1, 2010
The Largest, Longest, Biggest, Highest, Smallest in the World
Viewed 6551 times since Mon, Dec 28, 2009
Famous Battles and Wars in India
Viewed 9856 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009