- Unlimited number of levels
- Can be used with or without frames
- Remembers the state of the tree between pages
- Possible to have as many trees as you like on a page
- All major browsers suported
- Internet Explorer 5+
- Netscape 6+
- Opera 7+
- Generates XHTML 1.0 strict validated output
- Alternative images for each node
The items don’t need to be in an order within the code as you can re-order them. This is a functional feature when creating the menu from a database. The script is well-documented and this example shows how flexible it is.
All necessary files need for the tree to work. An example and the API are also included.