Knowledge Management Software - PHPKB 6.0
Article ID: 870 | Rating: 4.7/5 from 3 votes | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM
PHPKB 6.0 knowledge base software makes publishing, sharing and collaborating on knowledge easy. Some of the features of PHPKB 6.0 are mentioned below:
- Publish: Share knowledge, including Microsoft Office documents and PDF files from your web browser.
- LDAP Integration: Integrate users and groups from Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, etc.
- Feedback: Various feedback mechanisms help to improve quality of knowledge including ratings on a scale of 1-5.
- Attachments: Attach files to articles and search the contents of Microsoft Office and PDF attachments easily.
- Document Life Cycle: Set expiry date to show time-sensitive knowledge items only when required.
- Quick Edit: Change existing entries while browsing your knowledge base.
- Search: Fast search of knowledge items including META data, custom fields and attachments.
- Syndicate: Share content via RSS with automatic syndication of categories, hot topics, etc.
- Customization: PHPKB knowledge base software can be completely customized to match with your website’s design, theme and color schemes.
- Unlimited End-Users: Multiple user accounts which can be assigned to user-groups.
- Print: Printer friendly versions of all knowledge items are only a click away.
- PDF Export: Export knowledge items into PDF format for printing or archiving in just one click.
- Email: Send links to knowledge items via email to friends, customers or associates.
- Backups: Backup your entire knowledge base in just a few clicks from the control panel.
- Related Articles: Related knowledge items are detected and shown automatically to facilitate easy browsing.
- Custom Fields: Create, assign, filter and search unlimited custom data fields for knowledge items.
- Statistics: Get a complete overview of how customers, staff and partners are using your knowledge base.
- Import: Import existing knowledge items using the CSV-based import wizard.
- User Groups: Flexible group-based permissions for granular control over your entire knowledge base.