Learning To Play Paintball
Article ID: 973 | Rating: 4/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Playing paintball is extremely fun for people who love outdoor extreme games. This type of game encompasses camaraderie and team work. Also, it can make you fit and healthy since it involves body movements. Now, the learn how to play paintball games, consider these paintball tips and win the game. Before you play paintball, you have to gear up. There are accessories that you need to put into your body for safety reasons. Some of these important gears for your body protection are:
- Face mask
- Elbow and knee pads
- Combat shoes
- Paintball guns
- CO2 capsule (pressurized)
- Extra paintballs
- Head gear
With these, you are ready to go to the field and play paintball games.
- Strategize: After gear preparation, you need to strategize once you are already on the game. One of the paintball tips is to hide often. This is a strategy wherein you are hiding but on alert since your opponent might see you. Just make sure that you are hiding perfectly to avoid detection. It is also a good paintball tips to use your brain. There are times that you are using only the trigger of your paintball gun because you want to win fast. Well, you also need to look for ways on how to defeat your opponents. Also, you have to stick to the plan of your team mates.
Another strategy is to move fast. In this way, you are able to dodge paintball bullets. The only thing you have to ensure here is you have to be alert and be flexible. Meaning, once you are about to be gunned down with a paintball, you can still jump or do tactical moves just to dodge the bullet.You don't have to stay on your spot too long. This is a kind of strategy that involves agility especially if you are in the line of fire. Run as fast as you can and hide just like a camouflaged animal in the field.
- Communicate: Communication in the field with your team mates is extremely important in winning the game. Look for signs that the ghost is clear or the opponent is aiming at you. Have an open eyes and ears and be vigilant on what is happening on your surroundings.
- Aim: In playing paintball games you have to aim your target precisely. This would only mean that before you fire your paintball gun you have to carefully aim your target (opponent).
- Use the terrain: It is to your advantage to use the terrain you are playing with. This in turn will help you hide and get your opponent. Study the terrain carefully and look for ways on how you can easily defend yourself in the game. You can climb a tree or hide in the bushes. Just make sure that your opponent is unaware on your spot to be able to do your next move in playing paintball.
For sure, you will enjoy playing paintball with your friends. Start implementing these paintball tips now and win the game!