Things To Do In An Elevator
- Bring a camera, and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
- Move your desk into the elevator, and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
- Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they’d like to play.
- Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
- Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
- Ask, “did you feel that?”
- Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
- When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay, don’t panic. They’ll open up again.”
- Swat at flies that don’t exist.
- Tell people that you can see their aura.
- Call out, “GROUP HUG!” and enforce it.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up. All of you. Just Shut up!!!”
- Crack open your briefcase or purse and while peering inside, as “Got enough air in there?”
- Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, “You’re one of THEM,” and back away slowly.
- Wear a puppet on your hand, and use it to talk to the other passengers.
- Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
- Stare grinning at another passenger for awhile, then announce “I have new socks on.”
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk, and announce to the other passengers, “This is MY personal space!!”
- When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone, and ask if they know what floor you’re on.
- Hold the doors open, and say that you’re waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg, how’s your day been?”
- Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream “That’s mine!”
Article ID: 74
Created: Mon, Nov 30, 2009
Last Updated: Mon, Nov 30, 2009
Online URL: https://www.articlediary.com/article/things-to-do-in-an-elevator-74.html