Key Advantages of Using Knowledge Base Software
Article ID: 1001 | Rating: 5/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Here is a list of the key advantages that your organization can benefit from using a knowledge base management software such as PHPKB.
- Customer care improvement. Staff receives feedback information and takes appropriate measures in time from knowledge management software.
- Customer support costs decreasing. Customers receive sought-for information from web based knowledge base software without staff involvement.
- Staff is able to find or receive necessary information faster. All employees learn lessons from somebody else’s mistakes and take advantages of each other’s attainments.
- Decision-making process improvement. Decisions are being made objectively, not subjectively with Knowledge Management Software.
- Employees and departments work more efficiently, avoiding re-inventing the wheel, reducing redundant work.
- Information networks and communication facilities allow consolidation of staff members and groups, including ones from remote regions.
- Retention of intellectual property. Prevent knowledge from leaving when an employee leaves.
- Reduce employee training time. Gain ability for new and existing employees to acquire job knowledge faster, reducing training time and providing higher job quality.
- Knowledge accumulation and usage is a key to business success. Go on and provide your employees, partners, and customers with the knowledge management software tool they require to do business better.