Maruti Suzuki Kizashi
Latest Update: Maruti Suzuki will launch kizashi on 2nd february 2011.
Maruti Kizashi Review
Maruti Suzuki plans debut into the luxury car segment in India with the Kizashi in 2010. Kizashi which is being showcased at the Auto Expo in India will get production form soon. Maruti Kizashi is expected to be the first all-wheel drive sedan in the luxury D segment of India. Maruti’s Kizashi will carry an advanced four-valve turbo-fired two-litre petrol, Euro V engine, which will also be premiered at the same time. Maruti Kizashi is also likely to boast the first six-speed transmission from the Suzuki stable. A crossover sports sedan, Kizashi, which depicts an athlete in motion, is likely to sport 21-inch wheels. Maruti Kizashi is expected to roll out from its Manesar plant. Maruti Kizashi Price would be in the 10 lakh-plus price band and will compete with the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Hyundai Sonata, Skoda Octavia and Volkswagen Jetta besides other cars that will debut in the next three years.
Maruti Kizashi Pictures
We will add more pictures of Maruti Kizashi in near future. So, checking this article for more pictures of Maruti Suzuki Kizashi car.
- Price: Starting at Rs. 12 lakh
- Engine: 2.4 litre DOHC 16-valve I-4
- Transmission: 6 speed manual
- Wheelbase: 2,700
- Pros: Sporty Stylish Look, Powerful Engine
- Source: Suzuki
Maruti Kizashi Launch Date
It is expected that Maruti Udyog will launch Maruti Kizashi in Indian market in the month of February or March next year.
Maruti Kizashi Price
It is expected that Maruti Kizashi price will fall in the range of Rs 10 to 12 lacs.
* Maruti Kizashi Price shown here are indicative prices only. The Maruti Kizashi Ex-Showroom price range displays the lowest approximate price of Maruti Kizashi car model throughout India excludes tax,registration, insurance and cost of accessories. For exact prices of Maruti Kizashi, please contact the Maruti Kizashi dealer.