With the auto-hide support, the script can be used to show notifications. To display a popup box use the following code:
There is nothing to initialize, just start using the script. The TINY.box.show function takes 6 parameters:
- The HTML content for the box or the relative path to the AJAX source
- A toggle (true/false or 1/0) if the content is via AJAX
- The width of the window (use 0 for auto)
- The height of the window (use 0 for auto)
- A toggle (true/false or 1/0) to animate the window
- The time in seconds to wait before auto hiding the popup (optional).
For a demo of TinyBox, click here.
Requirements: No Requirements
Compatibility: All Major Browsers