Device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and this book shows you how to create one product for several platforms. You’ll find guidelines for converting your product into a native iPhone app using the free PhoneGap framework. And you’ll learn why releasing your product as a web app first helps you find, fix, and test bugs much faster than if you went straight to the App Store with a product built with Apple’s tools.
- Build iPhone apps with tools you already know how to use
- Learn how to make an existing website look and behave like an iPhone app
- Add native-looking animations to your web app using jQTouch
- Take advantage of client-side data storage with apps that run even when the iPhone is offline
- Submit your applications to the iPhone App Store with Xcode